Lush Sleepy Lotion

"Smells like candy and dreams mixed together!"

Lush is known to make the most beautiful natural and handmade products. When my sister bought this lotion for me I was just too excited to try, and I knew I was going to fall in love with it almost immediately (I'm not too sure if it is the marketing & branding, the overall products that they offer, or just the scent of each product that I have tried that makes me enjoy using them)

You know that feeling you have when you enter their stores, or even walk past it and you could smell all sorts of deliciousness - and you know you just HAVE to purchase something no matter how small. That is me with Lush. So here I am making a review of one of my current products by them. The Lush Sleepy body lotion.

"You'll sleep well after dipping into this dreamy lotion, made with a gentle oatmeal infusion, calming lavender flower and comfortingly sweet tonka absolute. A rich, malty and floral perfume conjures up visions of sugar plums and hot drinks topped with whipped cream while the heavenly ministrations of creamy Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and delicate lavender water cool and enrich the skin. Blanket your body in this lovely lotion before stepping into soft pyjamas for snuggly nights beside the fire."

That is what's on their website, and pretty sums up everything about it. For me, I have always had a post-shower routine where I would apply coconut oil on my body, argan oil on my face, moisturisers on my face. Now I have a new addition to the routine, and since it says 'Sleepy' it seems appropriate to use it at night, and since then I have absolutely sworn by this product at bedtime! I apply it to my arms and a bit on my chest. It is very smooth and it simply smells gorgeous. 

A little tip: Don't forget your husband. Apply a generous amount on his arms and shoulders too - make your cuddles even more soothing! ❤ 

As always, there is always something more Lush's products and these babies are packaged in post-consumer recycled containers. It's definitely something you can feel good about using. 

Once you have accumulated five of these pots, you can bring them back to Lush and get a fresh face mask for free! How wonderful!

Comments

Popular Posts