Playgro soft blocks


I was awoken by the mailman yesterday morning with a surprise delivery! Playgro had sent the cutest and most colourful soft blocks for my baby to play with! As you can see, they are everywhere in the house now - particularly, my bathroom and on my bed!

To be honest I don't think I have noticed this toy at the stores. I am always one to pick out toys for bathtime and always end up with purchasing squishies that are sometimes just not that squishy.

So each pack contains six padded blocks, and this is probably just the right amount for stacking up or knocking down. If it comes to a messy state, all you need to do is pick up just six of them and you're good to go!


These soft blocks are like huge soft dice, with different pictures on each side; a frog, seahorse, fish, turtle, an octopus, and a crab. It's really a great way to introduce the little one to animals.

They sell them at about RM30 each, depending on which site you are at, you might be able to get them for cheaper.

Comments

Popular Posts