Comotomo silicone baby teether

I was given the Comotomo Teether to review (as part of Wiggle Boks) and I'll admit, I have not heard of the company before but I was keen to give the product a try. I searched online to do a little bit more research on the company and product, and the teethers come in a cool blue, and a nice warm orange. Both colours are just as attractive!

The teethers are made of 100% hygienic silicone that is medical grade. This gave me the confidence to try it out - having the safest material to use, it is completely free of any toxic chemicals and materials, and it does not contain BPA and PVC.

The shape is a bit odd, but then I soon realised that the shape (to me) was trying to imitate a baby's little fingers. The short ends of the 'prongs' and the circle as a stopper is just the perfect length, they are just long enough to reach the back molars but are short enough to prevent any choking or gagging. Along with its small grip size and lightweight, I find that these are the best features of the teether.

The teether is silicone all the way around which means that every part of it can be chewed on (again, without the worry of a choking hazard due to its quirky and unique shape)

Cleaning it is easy too, all I do is rinse it under running water and it is good to go. This is much easier compared to some other teethers I have tried which have soft toys attached to them, cotton or plastic handles that require a much longer time to wash.

They are sold at RM45 each, you can get them on their website here https://comotomo.com.my/teether/ 

Comments

Popular Posts