Tommee Tippee 'Close to Nature' Feeding Bottle

150ml Budget friendly bottle that is easy to use, clean, & latch




Introducing to you, Tommee Tippee's fun sized bottle! (I should have probably taken a photo of it before it was used) I will start of with it's price, I love the overall value of this bottle, it is the cheapest option in the group and the size is just so cute. 

If you are trying to look for them online, most online stores will show their bigger option, so it's important to type in this bottle at 150ml or 5oz.

So far I have been using this with just water for my baby. Mainly because it is made of plastic so it doesn't go well with most bottle warmers. With just water, you don't have to worry about warming it up. But it still brings a lot to the table with its size, and convenience in shape.

This bottle excels at ease of use, being compact and contoured it is really easy for both myself and baby to grip tight onto it. It has a minimal number of parts so there is little that can go wrong with it. Being so small and light, it is easy to carry, I could just toss it into my handbag before leaving the house!

And yes, I have the confidence of keeping it in my handbag as I have tried and tested, this bottle does not leak so it's one of the main reasons I like it so much. Thanks to the nipple design that mimics a moms breast, there will be only minimal leakage when in used; it's really the same when you're breastfeeding so it's not that big of a deal for me.


If you were to look at the picture above, you will notice how large and similar to the breast the nipple is on this bottle. I suppose it makes for an easy transition from breastfeeding to bottle, and back again. The nipple is made from silicone, it's soft, but kind of firm at the same time so it doesn't collapse while feeding and this is really important to me knowing that it is made of good quality silicone; much better than other feeding bottles out there.

The mouth of the bottle is also large (and larger than other bottles) making it easier to keep clean. You won't need to use a brush cleaner and worry about not reaching certain parts of the inner bottle. A sponge or a cloth would do just fine!

Keep in mind
I have only used this for water, so it has been very easy to keep clean. But because this is plastic, if using milk, the milk residue can stick to the inside making it a bit harder to clean compared to glass bottles.

Overall, it is a cute little bottle of good make. I love that it comes with an easy latch anti-colic vented nipple and it is easy to clean, easy to hold and grip.

I hope this helps!

Comments

Popular Posts