Tanamera Natural Body Soap

This Tanamera 'WARNA' soap was given as a gift to me a few days ago from a friend at work. I came home and tossed my bag (with this gift in it) in the corner of my room and was only reminded of it yesterday when I noticed my room smelling like bath bombs!

Let me be straight with you, when it comes to stocking my shower with the best body soaps, my husband can vouch that I am a no.1 fan of natural and organic soaps (soaps and shampoos with absolutely no parabens and other chemical nasties!) even if it means washing my hair with olive soap that doesn't lather. I have always found it important to cut harsh, and potentially dangerous chemicals out of my skincare routine and it if means investing in an expensive bottle of body wash, so be it.

The general rule of thumb for me is basically to have products with ingredients that are easily pronounced, like coconut oil, water, lavender extract.. you get what I mean, and the fewer ingredients the better. Because mind you, there are so many products out there that claim to be natural but contains a long list of hard ingredients that might not be good for your hair and skin in the long run (always best to turn the bottle around and have a little glance at its content)

Now, these tiny bars of soap has definitely caught my attention and I cannot be happier with my gift! They are made in Malaysia by a local company called Tanamera, and they come in Coconut, Bamboo and Turmeric bars.

To give a little introduction to these soaps, they are called WARNA to celebrate diversity in our country, Malaysia. We live in a multicultural society of Malays, Indians and Chinese. At the back of the box, it reads:

"Virgin coconut oil has been used by Malays due to their skin softening properties, making this the perfect soap for dry skin. Turmeric is an essential ingredient in Indian beauty care and excellent for its skin protecting properties while bamboo charcoal has been widely used by the Chinese to remove impurities & moisturise skin. WARNA means colours in the Malaysian language and the soaps feature the beautiful natural colours of each treasured ingredients"


Being the natural soap enthusiasts that I am, I rushed to try all three of them on my face and hands and I simply adore them all. They have got all that I want, a clean scent, nurturing and moisturizing ingredients, and ..nothing that I don't. It's about to become my new daily soap that soothes like a best friend!

I am aware that it is not the best thing to do to check on the price of a gift, but for the benefit of all of you who would like to try this and fall in love with it like I did - you can get them on their website at https://tanamera.com.my/product/tanamera-warna-soap-gift-set/ for RM36. It might seem a little pricey but my guess is that with daily use on your body, a single bar could easily last a couple weeks or more without repurchase, which I think is a great deal for an all natural body wash!

Comments

Popular Posts