Nuby garden fresh fruitsicles

A must-have product!


When you have a little one at home you will start to accumulate every little thing you can get your hands on! Most of which will only serve its purpose for a short period of time, but occasionally, you will find that you might have just gotten something far more useful than you have expected it to be. These colourful Nuby fruitsicles are one of them.

These babies are just so easy to use, and you can fill them up with almost anything liquid, pop them in the freezer, and in a couple hours you're the best mom in the world for allowing 'ice cream'!

The best and most simple recipes I've tried so far to go with these moulds are coconut water, watermelon, orange juice, mashed bananas (great for adults too with a bit of peanut butter!) and blended mangoes. You can fill them up with whatever you like really, with or without the bits.

For me personally, I love the colours of the handles, the sizes are somewhat just perfect for the little ones to handle. Have I mentioned that the handles also have a unique base designed to catch drips as the fruitsicles melt? - I cannot appreciate this product any more than I have!

Here are some reasons why I love these fruitsicles - they are great for:

1. Teething, the cold fruitsicles are great for soothing sore gums which is really pretty cool.

2. Weaning, it's a great distraction and makes me happy too knowing that my baby is having a healthy ice-lolly.

3. It's something fun - it really is, even for myself. I really enjoy filling them up with different purees or juices just to see how it turns out. At the end of the day you know it's only ice, and that it will melt, so no major hazards.

You can get them online for about RM30 which is a real value for money!

Comments

Popular Posts