CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

"A creamy, oil-free facial mask that helps skin drink deep overnight for a soft, dewy glow by morning."

Before I begin, you have to note that I'm not one to splurge on expensive beauty products. But since coming back from the UK, my skin has been pretty dry lately and after hearing (and reading) so many good reviews on this product I thought I should give it a try. *Plot twist* before I even had the time to go to the store, a sweet mailman came by the house to deliver this product for me! 

It was from a friend from the Netherlands! Oh, how we must appreciate the greatness of online shopping these days! I am extremely thankful.

Moisture Surge Overnight Mask: What is it all about?

I wore it the very same evening I received it, after sending lots of thank you hearts over WhatsApp - and I immediately fell in love with the product.

First and foremost, I mean, Clinique. Definitely a brand I can trust given its reputation. But then again, not all products work on all skin types - good brand or not. So it's always best to give it a little try beforehand.

This overnight mask is like a deep moisturising lotion that you wear before sleep, it soothes and nourishes the skin all night long (especially great when you're sleeping in an air-conditioned room all night every night). It's called a mask but nowhere on the website nor the packaging do they ask for you to wash in the morning. Not that you need to - for my skin, it totally absorbs all the moisture from the overnight mask and it only feels smooth and supple in the morning. Not oily at all, which is a little surprising ...good stuff!

After using it for some time, the one thing I love most about using the overnight mask is the plump feeling I get of my cheeks the morning after, I really love it. My skin feels amazing!

It comes in a fairly sized tube, but you don't have to use that much either. It's been a few weeks now since I got mine and I have a feeling it will last me a couple months. It costs about $36 (usd) on the Sephora website for 100ml which I think is reasonable considering it can last quite a bit. I will definitely be purchasing one once this one finishes!

I do recommend it for many of you who has dehydrated skin. But like I've mentioned earlier, it's always best to give it a little try before purchasing to see if it suits your skin. Our skin and sensitivity are all different after all!

Comments

Popular Posts