A little Sunday weigh in

This is something I am sure many moms do, on a daily basis, every other day, once a week or once a month at least!

I have had a reasonable week foodwise, lots of fruits and salad, smoothies for breakfast, some soup and bread for lunch, light dinners. I've been baking with my little ones, but only had a small taste before letting them polish it all off, and have only had a small amount of chocolate all week.

So I'm now thinking maybe it's that time to get on Whole30 again since I have been rather disciplined!

More positives this week:
1. I have cooked more often, it's been difficult to find the time to prepare home-cooked meals so this is great
2. I found my workout program from earlier in the year and have started two days of the program so far.

Targets:
1. To continue the positives listed above

What are your goals and achievements?

*Goals and achievements are still goals and achievements no matter how small they are!

Comments

Popular Posts