St. Ives facial wash

Today's review: St. Ives Radiant Skin Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

(Now that sure is a mouthful! So I'm just going to go ahead and call it the 'St. Ives facial scrub')


First and foremost, can we all take a moment and appreciate this new attractive packaging. It caught my eye instantly and just like the majority of you, I judged the product by its cover. Beautiful, and so the inside must be good too!

This is my favourite scrub from the St. Ives line, it works so well on my skin making it feel smooth and refreshed. The past couple of months I have received so many compliments on how bright my skin looks, and I keep thinking if it was because I have been indoors a lot more than usual? But I have a strong feeling this new change in my facial routine contributed to it in some way if not much.

Now you must be thinking, why did it take so long for me to try this product out. Firstly, because the old packaging didn't interest me - this new one just came by a few months ago. Secondly, I have been a natural & organic product enthusiast (meaning, I have only been using olive oil soap to wash my face every day) and that is until I saw this pretty pink St. Ives face scrub and I thought, heck why not, it's just so pretty! (talk about great branding!)

So far I have used two tubes of them and I would definitely recommend it to all of you. It's reasonably priced and a very effective way to gently exfoliate your skin. Have I mentioned how delicious it smells?

Comments

Popular Posts